Mizzou's freshman filmmakers have the Tiger in them
Roll out the red carpet! The results of the 2010 Mizzou Fresh Films competition are in. Nominated for best film by freshmen at Mizzou:
- Team BASE with "I've Got the Tiger in Me"
- Team JAK with "Whatever you do, there's a place for you at Mizzou"
- Yours Truly Productions with "Mission: Mizzou"
- Team Muffin Mizzou with "Mizzou Muffins"
- Team Momma's Boys with "Charlie"
And the award goes to … Team BASE! Congratulations to Bryson Bruce, Ally McEntire, Shanley Reynolds and Ethan Baxter.
In the annual Fresh Films Competition freshman filmmakers put forth their best efforts to show life at Mizzou while mastering new technology and filmmaking techniques. The contest was run with help from the College of Arts and Science and the School of Journalism, the offices of Residential Life and Student Life, and Tiger Tech and Apple Computers.
Want to see more? Watch all of the 2010 entries on YouTube.